Re: FW: TOURBUS -- VOODOO SCIENCE

"Jacobus, John (OD)" wrote:

> Well, Robert Park, a physics professor at the University of Maryland,
> has just released a WONDERFUL, easy-to-read book titled "Voodoo
> Science" that exposes the "foolish and fraudulent science that swirls
> around us."  Forbes Magazine recently published some excerpts from the
> book, and you can find those excerpts on the Web, for free, at

I'd had a standing order with Amazon.com for a month waiting on the
initial publication of this little gem.  It arrived first of the
week.  While I have not had time to read it thoroughly, a quick scan
shows this to be a wonderful little book full of tools to use
against the Neo-Luddites.  Highly recommended.  Since mine arrived
this week, it should be safe to assume that Amazon has 'em in stock.

John
--
John De Armond
johngdSPAMNOT@bellsouth.net