Re: A nuclear solution to global warming?

Now, how do we get this message out to the general public and Congress???????
Should the HPS Public Information Committee be sent a copy of the original
article and instructed to get it widely distributed?  Should the ANS PI group
do the same thing?  Should all radsafers write letters to the editors and to
their elected representatives with this "good news?"  I certainly will do so.
But, it's going to take a lot more than letters to one congressman, two
senators (both of whom are anti nuclear) and a newspaper to get this message
out.  Could we get the authors on one of the "talk shows" or the "news"
shows?  Should Algore get a copy?  Any other ideas?  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net

PS: can I get an electronic copy of the original article from someone?