Need Help on Instrument

Radsafers,

We have a model BCM 14 (or WCM-14) Radioactive Waste Bag monitor that proved
useful for our program.  However our manuals for this instrument have
disappeared.  We originally obtained it from Vermont Yankee.  The vendor was
National Nuclear Corporation of Mountain View California.  Eberline recently
bought out this company.
If you have one of these units or can help with the manuals, please "e" mail
me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Robert M. Ryan