Job opening in NC

Radiological Physics Consultants, Inc. in Winston-Salem , NC has an
opening for a consulting  medical health  physicist. Our group of
medical and health physicists provides  diagnostic x-ray and nuclear
medicine  physics services to various  hospitals and clinics  in NC and
SC, and our company has been in business for 20+ years.
A Masters or Ph.D degree  in medical or health  physics( or a  physical
science) is required. Experience in conducting diagnostic and/or nuclear
medicine
surveys is desireable, and salary will be commensurate with experience
and training. Preference
will be given to an experienced   physicist currently qualified for
mammography surveys under MQSA. A complete benefits package is offered.
Travel ( mostly in NC and SC) by automobile  is required; however wehave
clients in many nice places to visit from our beautiful mountainsto the
seashore.
Please reply to me personally by e-mail(rdixon@wfubmc.edu), regular
mail, or by FAX(336 721 0833) and send a CV or resume' please.

Robert L. Dixon, Ph.D.
P.O. Box 15066
Winston- Salem, NC 27113-0066