Heath Physics Society Newsletters 1964 to 2000

Hi radsafers and medical physicists:

    I am moving into smaller facillities and I need to find a happy home for
my professional periodicals and books.

    Included are the Health Physics Society Newsletters from 1964 to 2000.
All of those from 1971 through 1988 are bound into four volumes.  The rest
are loose.  A few early issues may be missing.  I would prefer to turn this
historical collection over to a library or institution that will make good
use of them.  They are free but I would appreciate being reimbursed for
shipping costs.

    If anyone out there can use them or point me in the right direction to
put the collection into good hands, please email  me (orion1111@aol.com) or
call me ( 303-440-5550) ASAP.

    Many thanks.  Robert O Gorson