Re: Type A transport containers

The time (= $) you devote to the feasibility study alone, never mind the
actual recertifying process, would probably be better spent on purchasing a
new container. I suggest that you give JL Shepherd & Associates a call, on
(800)962-9959 (Wesy Coast Time), and see what they can offer you.

Break a leg
cja
alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu