RE: Institute for Environmental Health Sciences

I noticed an entry for "radon" in this report, but I couldn't find an entry
for "ionizing radiation". Is there a reason for this, such as a requirement
to have a nomination for inclusion of a substance or agent?

Eric Cowdrey, M.Sc. (Physics)
Radiation Protection Officer
Department of Medical Physics
CancerCare Manitoba