Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study

Radsafers,

I have received quite a few requests for copies of the Iowa Radon Lung Cancer
Study's major findings.

Field, R.W., Steck, D.J., Smith, B.J., Brus, C.P., Neuberger, J.S., Fisher,
E.F. Platz, C.E., Robinson, R.A, Woolson, R.F., and Lynch, C.F. Residential
Radon Gas Exposure and Lung Cancer: The Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study,
American Journal of Epidemiology, 151(11): 1091-1102, 2000.

I would be glad to send copies of the paper out to any interested
individuals.  Please email me at mailto:bill-field@uiowa.edu if you would
like to receive a copy of the paper.  Please let me know if you would like to
receive a photocopy (10 day delivery time) or reprint (5 weeks delivery time).

Summary results for the study are available at the following website.
http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html

Best Regards, Bill Field
University of Iowa
Department of Epidemiology