Re: Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study

Bill,

In addition to Otto's comments, I was surprised that your study did not
account for pulmonary medical history as a confounding factor. Were there
any other statistically significant factors other than smoking and radon?
What percentage of cases were nonsmokers, with and without living with
someone who smokes?

Tom

--
Thomas Mohaupt, M.S., CHP
University Radiation Safety Officer

104 Health Sciences Bldg
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio 45435
tom.mohaupt@wright.edu
(937) 775-2169
(937) 775-3761 (fax)

"An investment in knowledge gains the best interest." Ben Franklin