Respirator Selection Documentation

Radsafers,

What type of formal documentation, if any, do you complete when selecting
respiratory equipment for radiological and nonradiological hazards?
Specifically, I am looking for sites that document their selection process
versus using the judgment/experience of the HP/IH personnel to check off
the right box in the RWP/Work permit.

Please respond directly to me unless you feel your response is appropriate
for the entire list.

Thanks for you help.

Dennis J. Hadlock
Health Physicist