Re: Calibration Repair & Rental

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 10:53:35AM -0500, SAHCI@aol.com wrote:
> I thought that Radsafe frowned on commercial companies using this site for
> advertising purposes.  Has that policy changed?

Just for everyone's information, the policy has not changed.  From the
rules:

Please note the following excerpt from the RADSAFE rules:

====
7. Commercial postings are not allowed on RADSAFE with the
   following exceptions:

   -Postings of meeting announcements and educational opportunities
    by non-profit and not-for-profit organizations are allowed.
    Posts are not to exceed 25 lines.
   -Postings of job advertisements.  Posts are not to exceed 25 lines.

   The list-owner reserves the right to final determination of
   the appropriateness of a given posting or frequency of posting.
====

A second such post will result in a permanent ban from the list without warning.

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Research Programmer <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
UIUC Computing and Communications Services Office