RE: Is Two Too Many?

	The all the time phrase is what threw me also....
although the old ANI criteria required a TLD OR ED for >100 Annual DDE
as the minimum monitoring devices for entry into the RCA.

> Marc Lanni  <mailto: mlanni@entergy.com>
> Grand Gulf Nuclear Station - Health Physicist
> Entergy Operations
> mlanni@entergy.com
> Office:	(601) 437-6572
> Fax:         (601) 437-6573
> Pager:	(601) 930-8904

I've requested a copy of the revised criteria from ANI but, while I'm
waiting on that, does "all the time" mean when they're in an RCA or when
they're on site?