Re: Floor material

Jung,

Non-asbestos vinyl floor tile with a properly installed (close-fitting,
well glued, with no gaps or open joints) have satisfied me for a log time.
There is some merit to the theory that, in case of a significant spill of
long-lived stuff, the effected area can be taken up and replaced with
minimum effort and expense.  There are seamless floor covering
technologies.  My limited experience with these are that they are
expensive, may be destroyed by some solvents, and are expensive to repair.
The repairs were never nearly as good as the original covering, either.  I
am interested in any other replies you may receive.  Thanks.

Bob

At 03:16 PM 6/8/00 , you wrote:
>Please let me share anyone's idea and experiences about the laboratory
>floor materials. We looking for the floor that is easy to decon, chemically
>stable, physically strong, and easy to repair. Thanks in advance for your
>comments.
>
>Jung Bae
>Isotope Products Labs
>hp@isotopeproducts.com