Eberline DD-100 PADs

We at Pt. Lepreau are currently in the process of evaluating vendor's
products to replace our Eberline DD-100 Pocket Alarming Dosimeter System.
This may take several months to purchase, integrate into our dose records
data base and place in service.  Eberline Instruments have advised that some
of the vital components are no longer available.  We have a long outage
beginning mid-August, thus the parts unavailability causes us some concern.

Does any utility have for sale any of the following;

1. Eberline DD-100 PADs in working condition
2. Eberline P/N SP30B board sets, consisting of amplifier and computer
board, or
3. Eberline P/N YZ11485075 amplifier boards (need 25 - 50 of these)

Please reply to:

Gerald Black
Health Physics Dept.
New Brunswick Power