RE: RADIOLOGICAL CONTROL TECHNICIAN

Okay, okay.  Have you ever done something and then wanted to kick yourself
for it later?  Well, guess what, that is what I just did.

This was meant to be sent to a co-worker/close friend of mine.  We regularly
trade information as we receive it regarding job opportunities.  It keeps us
up-to-date with the rest of the country.  While this would be a great
opportunity for others, I really don't think Nevada is the place for me (at
least not right now).  In fact, I deposited enough money in Nevada last
weekend which further confirms this decision.

Actually, I am very content with my job with Bechtel Hanford.  They have
provided a great deal of opportunity for me and I finally work for a good
organization in which I can take pride.

I appreciate the responses that I received for other opportunities as well
as the words of encouragement.

For those out there that are interested in the above position, Bechtel is a
great organization in which to work and I wish you luck in gaining
employment.

Michelle A. Kovach
Radiological Engineer
Bechtel Hanford