RE: To all members of the radsafe group

Name of institution:  UC Davis McClellan Nuclear Radiation Center

Type of facility and neutron type:  2 MW TRIGA reactor with thermal neutron
irradiation facilities

Thermal neutron fluxes (n/cm2-s):

        In-core                         2-3E+13
        Pneumatic transfer system       1.4E+13
        Adjacent to core                   9E+11
        Four radiography bays           5-9E+06

Contact:

        Thomas Majchrowski
        UCD/MNRC