Radioactive Waste Disposalý

ýThis message is for radioactive waste brokers.  ý

ýWe, at the American University of Beirut (Beirut, Lebanon), have
radioactive waste ýýthat we need to dispose of.  This waste consists mostly
of radium needles, tubes, ýýMoisture-Gauge Sources, Co-60, H-3 and C-14.  ý

ýFor a more detailed description of the waste, interested brokers may
contact me latest ýýby the 22'nd of June.ý

ýSincerely,ý

ýMalek Chatilaý
ýAmerican University of Beirut ý
ýemail: mc02@aub.edu.lb  ý