Two Liquid Scintillation Counters available

Radsafers,

I have two liquid scintillation counters I would like to place with a good
home.

The first instrument is a Packard Tricarb 4530.  It is about 10 years old.
The LSC was under a service contract when it was taken out of service.

The second instrument is a Beckman LS100C.  This is a small counter and
very old.

Both counters were operating properly when they were relieved of duty.

Transportation aside, I would be willing to consider either or both a
donation.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at
mgrogan@pwnenvironmental.com or at 760-727-6120.

Mike

Michael J. Grogan
Alternate RSO/Tech. Services Coord.