Re: Radium Dials

yes I have I have done clean ups of Dials at sevral
sites. as you know some of the cockpits Piolts were
reciving up to 200mr/hr . some of the Dails will read
up to 80 to 100 mr/hr the water filled ones are the
worst. you will need a 2*2 sodium id. probe to find
all the Needles. plus a good crew to find the stuff.
you will get dose from this if its a big clean up and
if the dails are old and broke you will get airbourne.
good luck.
If you need personel that know what they are doing I
have some friends who have done this a lot as I have
at sevral AFB's.
Mark
--- Bobshann@aol.com wrote:
> Is there anyone who has experience in determining
> the Ra-226 activity
> contained in, and best disposal options for, old
> aircraft luminous dials?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob Shannon
> Paragon Analytics, Inc.