Re: Radon Migration Through Concrete

          From my experience as a radon mitigator I do not think the major
          source term is the concrete.  It almost always is the soil gas.

          Some reasons for the change might be related to:

               weather conditions such as BP, rain and wind
               Ventilation rate of the building (was there a change)
               type of monitoring (decay products (WLM) vs. radon (pCi/L).

          I would doubt that the issue is only emanation of radon from the
          concrete.

          William A. Lorenzen
          EPA Listed Radon Mitigator (ID #10103)

          lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu