Control over gang boxes

Containers in-use vs. not-in-use.  We here at Cook Nuclear Plant (who just
entered Mode 2) apply a RAM Tag to containers that are not in use (storage,
locked).  How do you control gang boxes (that have tools with fixed
contamination) that are accessed several times per shift and are locked
between use?  Just use a RAM sticker, or a Tag?  What about gang boxes that
are not locked, just apply a RAM sticker?  We are finding many gray areas
with regards to control of material in the restricted area...

David Harrison
RP
dpharrison@aep.com