From: David Norman@Norm-Rad.com [mailto:David.Norman@Norm-Rad.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 2:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: "Out of Office" notices

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01BFDDF5.BA1F4240

If I remember correctly when I signed up with RadSafe I received a sheet =
of instructions and one of the commands available was a command to stop =
the mailings when I went on vacation.

I think it was a "postpone radsafe" command.  Before you go away on your =
vacation,  check on this command.

David Norman
Norm-Rad services
David.Norman@Norm-rad.com