NCRP Corporate Sponsor Program

I am providing the following information regarding the NCRP
Corporate Sponsor Program as a member of the Corporate
Sponsor Resources Development Committee. We currently have
about a dozen corporate sponsors, and we desperately need more.
I spoke to many organizations while at the HPS Annual Meeting in
Denver, and if you have read the information provided, please let me
know if we can count on your support. To those first hearing of this
program, if you are interested in additional information and/or
becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact me directly, or, Mr.
William Beckner, Executive Director, NCRP at ncrp@ncrp.com.
Please do not rely to the listserver.

Thank you ...

NCRP CORPORATE SPONSOR PROGRAM

The National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements
(NCRP) is a nonprofit corporation chartered by Congress to advise
on radiation protection policies. Since 1929, reports from the NCRP
have served as guidance to users, manufacturers or radiation
emitting devices, regulatory agencies, and to scholars and
students in the field. More than 250 scientists participate on the
expert committees which draft the NCRP's scientific reports,
commentaries, and statements.

NCRP programs are supported principally by contracts with federal
agencies, and by donations from scientific societies and
commercial companies with interest in radiation issues. The NCRP
has built a broad base of contributors to assure that no one group
will unduly influence its activities.

What are the advantages of becoming a Corporate Sponsor of the
NCRP? First, of course,is the satisfaction your organization will
gain from knowing that you are contributing effectively to the
development of radiation protection practices in the United States.
Second will be the recognition your organization will receive
participating in this program. Corporate Sponsors are listed i the
NCRP Annual Report, in every NCRP scientific document
published, and also on the NCRP website (http://www.ncrp.com).
Third, each Corporate Sponsor will receive an NCRP display plaque
that will identify their organization as an NCRP Corporate Sponsor.
Fourth, organizations donating funds to the NCRP will be shown on
the program for the NCRP annual meeting. Once a year, Corporate
Sponsors are invited to a meeting with the NCRP president for a
briefing on current activities and have an opportunity to make
suggestions about future activities.

Please accept this invitation to join the Corporate Sponsor Program
of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements
by making a fixed annual donation of $5,000.

Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if I can
answer any of your questions.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205