From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
[mailto:radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu]On Behalf Of Frikkie Beeslaar
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 11:26 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Standards for X-ray maschines

Hi all

Could someone direct me to international standards (if any) for the
manufacturing of X-ray machines.  I am also looking for standards on the
acceptance/performance testing X-ray machines.  This will be standards for
medical and non-medical X-ray machines.

My e-mail address is:
beeslar@sabs.co.za

Thanks

Frik Beeslaar
Medical Physicist
Section Head: Radiation Protection Service (SABS)
e-mail: BEESLAR@SABS.CO.ZA

Tel:   027-21-428 6882
Fax::  027-21-428 6685
Cell:   082 829 9613