Health Physics 1010 Ion Chamber - energy response

Dear Radsafers,

     Does anyone have an energy-response curve for a Health Physics
Instruments Model 1010 Tissue Equivalent Ion Chamber?  I've spoken with
John Handloser and he only has up to 2 MeV (as was supplied to me upon
purchase).  We think our spectrum may be considerably harder than that and
need to have some idea of energy response of this instrument for harder
spectrums.    I understand that FNAL has a few of these instruments, so
perhaps someone from Fermilab has some data to share.  Thanks in advance.

Lorraine Day PhD
day@lsu.edu
225-388-4616
22-388-6954 - (Fax)