Re: Dr. Rosalie's Latest Crusade

In a message dated 07/10/2000 7:47:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tedrock@cpcug.org writes:

<< Anyone who ever wore a film badge knows how sensitive photographic film is
 to ionizing radiation.   The survey that was made of photo shops in the TMI
 area provides one of the most convincing rebuttals to the theory that
 widespread radiation crept through the slots between detectors to
 contaminate the land.  They were asked whether anyone reported any fogging
 of film.  No one did.

 I have not seen a written report of that survey.  But I would like a copy.
 Does anyone know of it?  I'd appreciate any info.

Ooo!  I'd love to see that too, if anyone knows what happened to it.

Barbara L. Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com