Disposal of clinical wastes containing radio-isotopes

Hello,
  may I have advice on the disposal of radioactive waste containing of
excreta such as urine and feces in patient diapers in a nuclear medicine
department. If patient can walk freely to the toilet, then his/her excreta
can be drained to sewer system easily. But excreta such as urine, vomit or
even feces causes too much bad smell and hygiene problem in a small
department with limited storage capacity. Other than radiation hazard,
bio-chemical bad smell is also a hazard too. What is the threshold level or
break-even point for the danger level/annoyance level for bio-chemical
wastes to equalize with say 40kBq/article in a routine disposal limit.
   Tnank you for everyone who may give me quantitative limit in
environmental protection aspect.