TMI film report

Dear colleagues:
The report was published as a note in HPJ Volume 41, July, pp 195-199, 1981.
It was also published as a BRH report at about the same time as "R. E.
Shuping, Use of Photographic Film to Estimate Exposure Near the Three Mile
Island Nuclear Power Station, DHHS Publication (FDA) 81-8142 (February
1981)."
I have some copies left of the HPJ note (it was not a best seller).  If
those interested do not have access to the HPJ of that vintage, send me an
email at work at rxs@cdrh.fda.gov.
Send your name and address as an address label in the text so I can cut and
paste.  I dislike typing, especially envelopes.
Ralph