Re: Fire Stirs Safe Levels of Radiation

FINALLY!  We have a DOE employee with the guts to say 3 mrem is safe, although not in
those exact words.  What he said is: "...not to levels that pose health risks ..."  So
if there are no risks, 3 mrem must be absolutely safe, not just generally safe.  Harry
Boston needs a medal - the first time I have seen in print (electronic) a DOE employee
and a deputy manager at that, say, in effect, a particular low dose (3 mrem) is safe
(has no risk).  Now, if he had only said in so many words: 3 mrem is safe, we might be
even better off.  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net