From: Holloway3@aol.com [mailto:Holloway3@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 10:44 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Position wanted

I have a friend who recently arrived in Canada from Europe, who is looking
for work in radiochemistry,  health physics or analytical chemistry.  If
anyone knows of a position in Canada, please contact me and I will provide
additional information.

R. Holloway
email: holloway3@aol.com   Phone 702-564-2798.