RE: Rosalie Bertell/Parliaments

>Comment: so which House of Parliament was more idiotic on Dec. 8 1986 -
> >the Canadian one or the Swedish one ?

The Swedish Parliament didn't give her the Right Livelihood Award but our
Parliament actions can still seem strange at times.
My favorite Parliament memory (well - it is actually sad) is probably a
discussion that took place 13 years ago when a Center party woman argued for
nuclear power destroying the ozone layer. She had read in a popular health
magazine (promoting anything from carrots to crystal healing and magnet
therapy) that krypton and freon were synonyms (no one in our Parliament
stood up and argued against her). Later she tried to get herself in the EU
Parliament also - it was probably close but some competing star made it
instead.

Strictly my personal opinions and ideas,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com