Radiation Worker I Training

Hello Radsafers!

I am looking for a commercially available interactive software package for
Radiation Worker I Training.  Please let me know if you utilize this type of
training software, vendor, and cost.

Our branch visits many of the Department of Energy facilities.  A computer
based training module would benefit our organization.

 (Comments are those of the author and may not represent the views of my
employer)

			Jason Flora
			Health Related Energy Research Branch
			NIOSH DSHEFS/HERB