Request info about on Rad Batteries

Hi John,

     As far as RTG's (Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators) go
concerning spacecraft, NASA has a large database of info regarding
their uses, the engineering principles behind their development,
misconceptions surrounding safety issues, etc.  If you go to the NASA
website (www.nasa.gov) and click on "Search the NASA Web" and enter
the query: "RTG" and you will get these documents, plus a whole lot
more.  They are very useful and also include engineering schematics,
digital pics, and some interesting stuff regarding space probes that
utilize them.

     Anyhoo, I hope the information proves useful...

Tye Morancy
Harvard Unviversity Environmental Health and safety
Radiation Dept.
Cambridge, MA

=====

Tye