nuclear cardiology nurse

	A Nuclear Cardiology nurse in our facility has breast CA.  She had some
degree of surgery with post-op chemo.  She was out of work for a few
weeks recently, and noted that her wbc count had risen to low normal
range (3.8).  One week after returning to work, the wbc level dropped
again to 2.9 and remains there.
	She consistently has a one month film badge reading (ICN film) in the
range of 20 - 50 mrem.  We use 25-30 mCi of Tc-sestamibi almost
exclusively.  Is there any reference known to anyone with information
concerning the possibility of effects from such low doses to an already
damaged immune system?
	Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bob Scott, CHP
Roger Williams Medical Center