RE: Leaded Glass Vendor

One company that advertise leaded glass in the size you asked about is Hot
Cell Services.  Web site: http://www.hotcell.com, phone (253)854-4945.  They
are in Kent, WA.  I have a couple others in our files, but they advertise
more the medical screens, a couple mm. thick.

Jerry Eby
ALARA Center of Technology
(509)372-8961 Fax (509)3767717