RE: Uranium Enrichment

Luke,

Take a look at the following DOE document, dated June 1988, "Health Physics Manual of Good Practices for Uranium Facilities."  The following identifiers are also associated with this document which may help you locate a copy; DE88-013620, EGG-2530, and UC-41.  The copy I have was reproduced by the National Technical Information Service.  It has some of the better explanations and relationships in regard to the various uranium isotopes dependent upon the enrichment process utilized.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Larson
ORNL LWS Waste Characterization Coordinator
Bldg. 3047, Rm. 324
PO Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6023
Office: (865) 241-3273