From: SClark@Intellitec.com@SMTP
To: jlhn.r.laferriere@dupontpharma.com@SMTP
Subject: Ni63 counting
John:
As per our conversation we are looking for a backup for our LSC.  If
this counter goes down we have no other source to do the required test.
Our customer requires use to wipe test the instruments and assemblies in
their product.  The requirement for  instruments is <100dpm/100cm2 and
<30 dpm/30cm2 for assemblies.  If you could help in this matter it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Scott Clark