Re: Testimony of Steve Wing to US House of Representatives

I think I understand:

If someone is studying me and I have actually gotten a much higher dose of radiation than the researcher knows, then I am more likely to have adverse effects but these adverse effects will be attributed to the lower dose the researcher erroneously believes I got.  Thus, the statistics would overestimate the risk of the lower dose, correct?

Pam Gillis Watson