RE: Nuclear power poll

>From: hughesj@songs.sce.com
Subject: Nuclear power poll
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:43:52 -0700

A poll for you to vote in, regarding nuclear
power:http://www.policy.com/news/dbrief/dbriefarc769.asp

<><><><><><><><><><><>

COMMENT : See below our friend Norm Cohen's recent posting on the DOEWATCH
list -- seems there's nothing more to learn from RADSAFE except how to use
it against this group... ( I guess Franz deserves our congrats on his sharp
guess a few weeks ago...).

>from URL http://www.egroups.com/message/doewatch/8449

<begin quote>
Date: Fri Jul 28, 2000 2:16am
Subject: nuke power poll

Hi all,
posted on radsafe, so far the pro-nukers are winning. Take a minute and
click no-nukes. The question is: is Germany correct in getting rid of nukes
yes or no. Vote yes, and then vote for Nader this November.
norm
<end quote>