Technician Vacancy (Boulder, CO)

Hello Everyone,

The University of Colorado - Boulder Department of Public Safety,
Environmental Health and Safety Division (EH&S) is seeking
applicants for 2 full-time entry level technician positions in its Health
Physics Group.  The positions will report directly to the University's RSO
(me) on the Boulder Campus.  The University's broad-scope license
(Academic/Research) includes the Boulder, Denver, and Colorado Springs
Campuses.

In addition to the requirements in the announcement, applicants must be
self-motivated and be able to communicate in a polite and professional
manner.  The monthly salary range is $2569 - $3544.  Application Deadline:
August 16, 2000

A copy of the Position Vacancy Announcement is attached as a Word 97 file.

If interested, please contact me for more information at (303) 492-6523 or
by email at barrym@stripe.colorado.edu.  A resume may be faxed to my
attention at (303) 492-1322 or emailed to me.

Thank you,
Michelle

EPS Tech I Posting.doc

Michelle S. Barry, M.S.