RE: Anonymous reply to my radsafe posting

Dear Kjell,

I suggest that you speak with people providing you with e-mail service.  In
about 75% of cases people not signing messages could be quite easily tracked
and identified.  Especially if this somebody is (or was) on the Radsafe
list.  One guy I know was so annoyed with stupid and abusive messages that
he opened an anonymous e-mail account for 2 days himself and sent everybody
who was annoying him a hidden 'nuke' program.  Don't know how it all ended
up (it's likely to be illegal) but the guy was enjoying doing this
immensely.

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia