Re: The "From" bug strikes yet again

At 18:06 09.08.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>>    Can you imagine an alternative world history in which the last
>>phase of World War II was
>>    not marked by Hiroshima and Nagasaki but by totally unforeseen
>>atomic bombs on Los
>>    Angeles and San Francisco?

This is absolute nonsense.

How can this be discussed on RADSAFE?

What about dropping atomic bombs on Konstantinopel during the siege of the
"Arabs", what about atomic bombs dropped during the warfare of Alexander
the Great in nowadays India.....

Stop it! Stop it! It makes me sick - only me?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Please note my new telephone number at my office!

Office:
Ministerialrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71100-4458