To Miguel - Shielding with MicroShield

Sorry to RADSAFE, I tried to send this direct several times and could not get it to go.

Miguel:

We also use MCNP for our more complicated scatter type problems, but for the vast majority of our work, MicroShield works great and is extremely quick, VERY user friendly.  Here is the address:

Grove Engineering
1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 525
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Tel: 301-231-5137
fax: 301-468-6246

This program is very easy to learn by reading the small program manual.  If you need any more information, call or write.

Dave Biela
716-942-4423