Re: NJ Clusters: The real truth!

> I've always suspected that tomatoes cause cancer. Many cancer victims are
> known to have consumed tomatoes during their lifetime. New Jersey is a major
> producer of tomatoes!  No wonder that there are cancer clusters at Toms
> River. Clearly, blaming  nuclear  facilities is just a smoke screen to
> confuse the public and cover up the obvious cause.

Reminds me of the "60 Minutes" hatchet job on Apples and ALAR years
ago. The accusation was that Alar was causing cancers all over the
place. The truth was, there was never an association with Alar and
cancer from apples, and the accusations were proven to be false, but
the damage to the apple industry was severe.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205