Re: What Should We Do With Plutonium Once Nuclear Weapons Are

What do any of these incidents have to do with the DOE or its
contractors ability to do quality science.  I hope you never have to
go to a hospital, because by your criteria they are all incompetent
because they occasionally have incidents there as well.  Of course,
they don't publish theirs on the web.

If we are all so incompetent why do you work for a DOE contractor?  I
know I shouldn't be taking this bait but I am getting pretty tired of
seeing 100,000+ workers raked over the coals because of a few poor
choices by individuals.

Kim Merritt, RRPT
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Physics Directorate Safety Support Officer
phone: (925)423-9668 fax: (925)422-7160
e-mail: merritt9@llnl.gov

"If the only tool you own is a hammer, every
  problem begins to resemble a nail."
  Abraham Maslow