Re: Edith Gbur and compulsory ID

> May I enter a "no" vote against the compulsory ID requirement?

Amen!  But I do think we have to find a way to cut down on the volume.  I
cleaned out my inbox at noon Wed, came back Fri PM to find 294 msgs. Maybe
we can restrain ourselves from wandering into causes of WWII and other
historical and philosophical byways.

But if not, the delete button still works.  We don't have to censor all
signs of dissent, like the Dems, Reps, and even the Reforms.

Ted Rockwell
Radiation, Science & Health, Inc.