Re: Norm's comments and Fallout timing

Mr H,

I read your and Jacques emails. I see your point that Soviet testing would have
put much more sr-90 into the environment in the early 1960s. But... wouldn't even
all this additional fallout continue to decay through the 1970s and 80s and 90s
so that baby teeth from the 90s should show very low levels of Sr90?

The info that I got from the TFP shows that from the 1980s on up, sr-90 in teeth
is either level or rising. So where is the extra sr-90 coming from that is
keeping levels even or rising. Shouldn't levels go down as fallout continues to
decay?

I'm not trying to be stubborn or obstinate (ok a little). What am I missing here?

I've 'cc'd to Joe Mangano to see if he has any comments.

thanks
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);