Re: TFP Sr-90 [Complaints]

Frank, All,

Don't complain!? :-)  Send to the kill file if you don't want them. But
promise to use "TFP" in all other posts on the subject, so that others can put
THAT in their kill file. (Some readers can "kill" by thread :-), but getting
complaints is worse than getting the originals, and harder to kill!

Regards, Jim