Re: Uranium Uptake Above 10 CFR 20 Limit

  10 CFR 20.1201(e):  "In addition to the annual dose limits, the licensee shall
limit the soluble uranium intake by an individual to 10 milligrams in a week in
consideration of chemical toxicity (see footnote 3 of appendix B to part 20)."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com