Subject:    Re: Mass Loading on Air Filter Media
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       08/08/2000 1:16 PM

Hi Gerald,

A study entitled "Self-Absorption Characteristics of Long-Lived Radioactive
Dust Samples"  was produced for the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commision
(CNSC) - formerly known as the Atomic Energy Control Board (AECB) - by J.
Bigu in June 1994.

At their web site  http://www.aecb-ccea.gc.ca/eng/index.htm you will find
contact information to help get the report.  The report was part of
contract 4.136.1 entitled "Representativeness of Open-Face Dust Samples".

Alternatively I could photocopy my copy and mail it to you.  It's about 40
pages long.